"do you have the guts to take the honest bloggers-only quiz?"
1. which political party do you typically agree with? Democrat.
2. which political party do you typically vote for? Democrat.
3. list the last five presidents that you voted for? Clinton, Clinton, Gore.
4. which party do you think is smarter about the economy? Democrat.
5. which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs? Democrat.
6. do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out? Out.
7. who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11? Al Qaeda.
8. do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in iraq? No.
9. yes or no, should the u.s. legalize marijuana? Yes.
10. do you think the republicans stole the last presidental election? Yes.
11. do you think bill clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with monica lewinski? No.
12. do you think hillary clinton would make a good president? Good? Maybe. Better than Bush, for sure.
13. name a current democrat who would make a great president: Dean would be a great president, I still think.
14. name a current republican who would make a great president: McCain, I guess.
15. do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion? Yes.
16. what religion are you? Raised Lutheran, then Assemblies of God (Pentecostal), then Episcopal. Now, atheist, though I just asked my mom to pray for someone. Go figure.
17. have you read the Bible all the way through? 50% or so.
18. what's your favorite book? Winnie-the-Pooh.
19. who is your favorite band? R. Buzzy
20. who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election? Kerry.
21. what website did you see this on first? Kitty Bukkake's.
the honest bloggers-only quiz Kitty Bukkake addendum:
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog? I always look hot. I can't help it.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered? Most are adjusted for light levels in Photoshop (the new Shadow/Highlight adjustment is my new best friend, especially for theater and concert photos) and sometimes cropped. I rarely add or remove elements.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you? No, who would?
4. Do you lie in your blog? There are plenty of times I leave things out. I shade the truth sometimes.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog? Nope.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop? Nope. Don would be the only one who'd care.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping? I was. It was very helpful.
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones? No and no.
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after? No and no.
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less? More.
11. Do you have a job? Yes.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it? Sure.
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life? Danny O'Brien
14. How many bloggers have you made out with? Three.
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have? More.
16. Does your family read your blog? I don't know.
17. How old is your blog? October 2001, so almost three years.
18. Do you get more than 1000 pageviews per day? Do you care? No and a little bit.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar? No.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes? No, the $45 a year I make from Amazon Associates remains scandalously unreported.
22. Is blogging narcissistic? But of course.
23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time? A little.
24. Do you like John Mayer? He's OK.
25. Do you have enemies? I think there some people who don't like me. I hope they don't hate me enough to call me an enemy.
26. Are you lonely? Sometimes.
27. Why bother? Why bother blogging? To promote my shows. To show off my cats. To keep my friends up to date on my life in a lazy way. To satisfy my exhibitionism. So Don will get off my back. Why bother with anything? Because it's fun! And even when it isn't, the experience of experiencing anything is better than not experiencing anything.