Kate tagged me to disclose Six Weird Things about myself.
1. I have a stylized tattoo of a root vegetable on my ankle.
2. I don't speak Italian, but I usually say "thank you", especially to store clerks, by saying Grazie.
4. As soon as I get home, whoosh, off come my pants. When people call and say they're coming over at night and I say, "Well, then I'll put on some pants" I'm not being cute -- I'm really not wearing pants.
5. My longest continuous, non-family relationship is with Latte, a cat who hates everyone.
6. When I'm walking, I put out my hand and drag it along whatever I'm walking next to -- the wall, fences, file cabinets, etc. At work, with lots of file cabinets everywhere, I'm sure it's annoying to people as I plonk-plonk-plonk past their offices. Sorry, can't help it.