Idea Potluck is an event where a variety of interesting people present interesting ideas in a variety of forms—instruction, information, stand-up, storytelling. I’ll be doing six minutes of… something. I’m going to figure that out real soon.
Potluck 39 will be at Lost Arts in the Goose Island area (near Division and Halsted) and features FuzzyCo friend Steve Delahoyde as well as a host of other delightful sounding presenters.
The ticket form is on this page, under “Potluck 40” (scroll down a little).
- Adrienne Brust, Owner & Principal Creative of studioLIFTED
- Steve Delahoyde, Filmmaker & Owner of Delahoyde Projects | @thehoyde
- Emily Drake, CEO, Flank 5 Academy + Career Therapist | @emkdee & @flank5academy
- Lucas O’Neil, Writer/Comedian | @loneilz
- Alison Monette, Coordinator of a Brain Surgery Program in the ‘Burbs
- Chandrea Brown, Explorer | Data Enthusiast | Information Broker
- Fuzzy Gerdes, Producer and Performer | @fuzzy
- Lily Be, Creator of The Stoop | Storyteller | Educator at Second City | @queenlilybe
Tuesday September 20th — Doors 7PM, Event 7:30-9:30PM
909 W Bliss Street
Chicago, IL 60642